|Ingredients||Original Recipe||Low Sodium (Salt)|
|Rice noodles small size||50 g||50 g|
|Mungbean sprout||2 tablespoons (30g)||2 tablespoons (30g)|
|Soy bean oil (Vegetable oil)||1 tablespoon (15g)||1/3 tablespoon (5g)|
|Garlic||2 teaspoons (10g)||2 teaspoons (10g)|
|Coriander||1/2 stem||1/2 stem|
|Onion spring||1/2 stem||1/2 stem|
|Sugar||1/3 teaspoon (1.5g)||–|
|Fish sauce||2 teaspoons (10g)||1 teaspoon (5g)|
|Soy bean sauce||1/4 teaspoon (1.25g)||–|
|Chili pepper||1 chili||1 chili|
|Pork||4 teaspoons (20g)||4 teaspoons (20g)|
|Pork liver||2 teaspoons (10g)||2 teaspoons (10g)|
|Pork meat ball||4 teaspoons (20g)||4 teaspoons (20g)|
|Chinese white cabbage||2 pieces (20g)||2 pieces (20g)|
|Corn||–||3 tablespoons (50g)|
|Onion||–||4 teaspoons (20g)|
|Dried shiitake mushroom||–||4 teaspoons (20g)|
|Oyster mushroom||–||4 teaspoons (20g)|
|Straw mushroom||–||2 tablespoons (40g)|
|Indian oyster mushroom||–||2 tablespoons (40g)|
|Pepper||1/4 teaspoon (1g)||1/2 teaspoon (2g)|
|Coriander root||1/2 teaspoon (2g)||1 teaspoon (4g)|
- Chop all mushrooms and coriander root together.
- To make the soup stock, add chopped mushrooms, pepper, Chinese white cabbage and 500 cc. of water in a pot then boil with the medium heat for around 20 minutes. Then filter the soup off and throw away the remnants.
- Stir fry garlic with oil, wait until the garlic turn to light brown color and put it in the dish.
- Boil water then put the rice noodles and mungbean sprout in the boiled water, wait until the rice noodles become soft after that put it in the dish.
- Add pork, pork liver, pork meat balls into soup pot and boil until all are done. Then put into the rice noodles, add soup and topping with green onion and coriander.
In low sodium (salt) recipe, adding dried shiitake mushroom, oyster mushroom, straw mushroom and Indian oyster mushroom as well as adding cabbage, corn and onion makes a soup have sweet taste
|Low Sodium (Salt)||389||56||21||9||865|
|% Reduction||More 7%||More 65%||More 50%||53||32|
Titima Patipimpakhorn, Healthy menu low salt…low fat, Thai MOPH and U.S. CDC